Friday, July 8, 2011

Pretty Little Things

The heat in New York has been unbearable lately.  It's that time of the summer when all that I can manage to wear is loose skirts, light cotton and as many sun dresses as I can fit into my limited NYC closet space.  I usually always like to wear three piece outfits--Like a tank, skirt and cute cardigan or scarf to finish it off.  But in this heat I might melt so I have been wearing dainty, light-weight accessories as my third piece.   Don't get me wrong I always accessorize, but these pieces add a polished finish that complete the look without giving me the risk of heat stroke! 

Turquoise Sunburst Necklace
Sunburst Necklace by Ayofemi Jewelry

Six Cord Dip Dye Necklace in organic fairtrade cotton - choice of colours
Six Cord Dip Dye Necklace by AAlicia Accessories

Fabric Flower Garland in fairtrade organic cotton and vintage ribbon - pink/ivory/indigo
Fabric Flower Garland by AAlicia Accessories (I would wear as a headband or belt)

Chantilly and rhinestone self tie headband - Style 016 - Made to Order
Chantilly and Rhinestone Headband by Twigs and Honey

Vintage ITALIAN Oversized Optical Frames Eyeglasses Glasses Sunglasses 1970s 70s Seventies Indie HIPSTER Crimson
Vintage '70s Frames by Oliver and Alexa

How are you beating the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment